The college is supporting the students to get the scholarship from different organization. It helps poor students, economically backward and meritorious students.
- Various scholarships avenues are available in the college, offered by various Govt. bodies & private organizations. The announcement of these will be made in advance in the notice boards. It is solely responsibility of the students to seek the applications and apply. College will not be responsible for the delay in submission of application.
- For students who are applying for scholarship it is mandatory to have an account in Canara Bank.
- Scholarship applications will be acceptable only with the submission of current year income certificate
- The candidates with “ZERO” fees and concessional fees whose scholarship is provided by the Govt., should apply in time and seek claim for it , failing which fees has to be paid by the candidates.
- On receipt of scholarship, (who are admitted under “ZERO” fees and concessional fees) students are directed to submit the copy of the updated bank pass book for succeeding renewal of scholarship and issue a cheque or DD within one week which is due for the college.
- A copy of the online scholarship application along with the relevant documents should be compulsorily submitted to the scholarship section. The supporting documents should be signed by the concerned HOD’s and the application should be signed by the Principal for further processing.
Following are the different scholarship schemes availed :-
1. AICTE Scholarship
(All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi.) - Website : www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in
- Scholarship for single girl child under PRAGATI Scheme for “ Empowering Women Through Technical Education”.
- Scholarship for Differently Abled Students under SAKSHAM Scheme to support specially abled children to pursue Technical Education.
2. Govt. of India Scholarships for students with disabilities (Physically Handicapped): Website: www.nhfdc.nic.in
For online application filling visit National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
3. All Govt. Scholarship Website:
There are various types of scholarships in the below mentioned website. Students who are interested to apply for scholarship visit the website and check the eligibility and apply.
Last date for submission of application is 30th August 2017.
4. Govt. of India - Post Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes (Below 2.5 lac income category)- Website: www.sw.kar.nic.in
5. Director of Technical Education (DTE) scholarships : Website : www.dte.kar.nic.in
The Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka awards
- Defence Scholarship to children of defence personnel. Grant of Educational concessions to the children/dependants of service personnel.
- SC/ST category: 50 % Fee Concession will be sanctioned for Rs. 2.5 lakh above income category
- Prathibha Puraskar to BPL Card holders.
6. Post Matric Scholarships / Fee Concession/Food and accommodation for Other Backward Class Students (Other than minorities) Website: www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
Online Post Matric scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka which is aimed at educational upliftment of students, initiated by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare.
7. Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development - Professional Scholarship Website: www.kswwf.com
The Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development, Bangalore invites applications in the prescribed formats from Muslim Girls students studying in Professional Courses – B. E. / M. Tech.
8. UGC Post Graduate Scholarships/Fellowships - Website: www.ugc.ac.in
9. Vidyasiri for Minority Students
Applications are invited from Minority Department for sanction of Vidyasiri. Application form is available at District Minority Office. To avail this scholarship eligible students are required to submit the filled applications to the District Minority Office, Mangalore along with the required documents.
10. OBC Postmatric/Food & Accommodation/Fee Concession
For the students of Other backward communities (other than SC/ST & Minorities). Last date for online submission of application is 5th August 2017 Website: karepass.cgg.gov.in & www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in
Prathibha Puraskar for OBC students (Other than Minorities) : www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in
Students who have secured average 75% and above in the Final Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Examination are eligible to apply for the above scholarship.
11. Mangalore City Corporation Scholarship
- Special benefit to the merit students under 7.25% fund scheme.
- Special benefit to the students who have excelled in co-curricular activities under 7.25% fund scheme.
- Special benefit to the students with disabilities under 3% fund scheme.
- Special benefit to the students with disabilities who have excelled in co-curricular activities.
- Special benefit to the SC/ST students under 24.10% fund scheme
Criteria:Parent annual family income should be below Rs. 2,00,000/-. Should be the resident of Mangalore City Corporation.
12. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships Website: www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
13. Indian Oil Scholarship Schemes Website: www.iocl.com
Scholarships are awarded on merit-cum-means basis to support talent among the deserving students belonging to families with less than Rs. 1 lakh gross annual income, who are pursuing professional courses like engineering, and MBA. For details visit the Indian Oil Company.
14. The Goud Saraswat Brahman (G.S.B) Scholarship League- Website: www.gsbscholarshipleague.org
15. Foundation for Excellence - Website: www.ffe.org
16. Labour Welfare scholarship
Karnataka Labour Welfare Board sanctions the scholraship to the eligible children of labourers.
17. Lions Club Educational Scholarship
They provide an amazingLions Club Scholarship that allows individuals to attend school without as much of a financial worry.
18. HDFC Economic Crisis Scholarship Scheme
ECSS aims to cover students from recognized Private or Government aided schools studying in undergraduate and post-graduate courses (full-time/part-time degree/diploma/ courses) who due to personal/family crises are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university. This situation would be defined as bereavement/death/ terminal illness/permanent disability and loss of job of the breadwinner due to accident or any such extreme circumstances that have put a strain on the family resources. The Scholarship will cover the total annual School Fee upto a maximum of Rs.25,000/- of the selected candidates.
19. Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) –website : www.faeaindia.org
20. Education Loan
Arivu Educational Loan @ 2% interest for OBC students (Other than Minorities)
Online applications are invited for Arivu Educational Loan for the academic year 2017-18. Students who have joined under CET are eligible to apply for the loan. Parent annual income should be below 3.5 lakh. Students who are willing to apply are informed to visit website: www.karnataka.gov.in/dbcdc
Password : DB(d#098
Note: Do not enter wrong Password more than 3 times
Scanned copies to be attached are:
- Caste & Income Certificate
- Student & Parent photograph
- Aadhar Card
- SSLC Marks Card
- CET Admission Oder
- Arivu (Education Loan) Scheme for Minorities Website: www.kmdc.kar.nic.in
- Arivu (Education Loan) Scheme for Other Backward Classes Website: www.karnataka.gov.in/dbcdc
The Govt. of Karnataka has introduced Arivu (Education loan) to help the minority students with financial assistance till the completion of the course, for the professional courses like Engineering.
The Govt. of Karnataka has introduced Arivu (Education loan) to help the Other Backward community students with financial assistance till the completion of the course, for the professional courses like Engineering.
21. Hostel Facility
Hostel facilities are provided by Government of Karnataka for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students .
For more details contact :firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
22. Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minority students
For the students belonging to Christian, Muslim, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist,Parsee Category for the year 2017-18. Last date for the submission of online applications is 30th August 2017. Website: www.scholarships.gov.in
23. Beedi Scholarship
Online fresh & renewal applications are invited for Beedi Scholarship. Last date for submission of application is 30th August 2017. Website: www.scholarships.gov.in