Mrs. Ankitha K
- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9591304742
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 9 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 2.0 Years
|BE||Information Science||Shree Devi Institute of Technology, Mangalore||V T U|
|M.Tech||Computer Science||Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management||V T U|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
- "Evolutionary approach in current voting process"
- "Under water surveillance using Android APP"
- "Implementation of an Algorithm for Large File Transfer in a Host Machine"
- "Layer by layer encryption and decryption"
No. of International Journals Publications:12
1 "Checksum Based Centralized Management Framework for Internal Intrusion Detection and Prevention", International Journal of Engineering Research &Technology (IJERT), Vol.3, pp. 1187- 1191, Issue 2, February 2014.
2. “Computational Gene Analysis and Mutation Processing Using Hadoop", International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE), Vol.3,pp. 4467-4473, Issue 5, May 2015.
3. "Rebalancing Load in Distributed File Systems for Cloud", International Journal of Research in Information Technology (IJRIT),Vol. 3, pp. 175-181, Issue 5, May 2015
4. "Smart Shopping Cart Using Embedded System and Wireless Modules", Recent Patents on Computer Science, Jan 2016.
5. "Error Minimization in BCH Codes", IJIREEICE, 2016, DOI 10.17148/IJIREEICE.2016.4596
6. “Data Storagevand Retrieval using Multiple Cloud Interfaces”, IJARCCE, Vol. 5, April 2016, DOI 10.17148/IJARCCE.2016.54230
7. “Image Encryption using Video Watermarking Technique”,IJIRCCEV Vol. 4,May 2016.
8. “Optimization of Adaptive Modulation and Coding for Video Transmission over a Single Hop Wireless Network”, IJRET , Vol. 5, July 2016.
9. “speech Security System for Electrical Line Man”, IJIREEICE , Vol. 4, August 2016. DOI 10.17148/IJIREEICE.2016.4820.
10. “Survey on Animal Health care system in veterinary Science using Internetof Things”, International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology, Vol.6, DOI: 10.23956/ijermt, May 2017.
11. “Sensors for Internet of Animal Health Things”, research article in CSI communications (IoT for Flora and Fauna), Vol. No. 42, Issue 3, June 2018.
12. “An efficient analysis technique to detect suspicious web pages in real time”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Advanced Technology.2018. http://doi.org/10.31695/IJERAT.2018.3285.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:1
1. “Survey on Animal Health care system in veterinary Science using Internetof Things”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science and Engineering in association with Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering , May 2017.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
- Attended workshop on “parallel Programming’ conducted in Sahyadri Engineering College’ Mangalore.
- Attended workshop on “LAMP Technology” in ST. Aloysius Institute of
Management and Information Technology, beeri, Mangalore.
- Attended workshop on “Cyber Forensics and Ethical Hacking” conducted in
association with Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangalore.
- Attended workshop on “STORAGE AREA NETWORKS” conducted in Shrinivas
Institute of Technology, Mangalore
- Participated in
“FEELTeacher-Communication”, learning and development intervention organized by
Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore and CLHRD, Mangalore
- Attended workshop on “Self Esteem &
Work Ethics” at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore
- Participated in Faculty Enablement
Program on Foundation Program 4.0 “ conducted by Infosys Limited with A+ grade
Attended one week FDP
on “Enhancing Competency for improving
Quality Teaching”, sponsored by VTU, held at Sahyadri College of Engineering
and Management, Mangalore
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.