Mr. Savidhan Shetty. C. S.
- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9663553342
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 6 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Electronics & Communication||NMAMIT,Nitte||VTU|
|M.Tech||Digital Communication||R V College of Engineering,Bangalore||V T U|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
1. Life Member of IAENG association
2. Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
3. Life Associate Member of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:4
1. "Moving Target Estimation in Non-Homogeneous Clutter for MIMO Radar" in IJERD Volume 3, Issue 9 September 2012.
2. "An Implementation for Guaranteed Throughput in Noc using Retracing Wavepipeline Method" in IJERT Volume3,Issue 10, Oct 2014
3. "A VLSI Design for Image Scaling Processor Technique Using High Boost Filter" in International Journal of Research in Information Technology(IJRIT),Volume 3,Issue 5, May 2015
4. "Background Evaluation on 5G and Its Future Technologies" in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Organization Vol.5, Special Issue 4, June 2017
No National Journals Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Three days workshop on ”INTEL Atom Kit Processor” by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore from July 22nd to 24th, 2013.
2. Two days workshop on “VLSI Design Using Open Source EDA” held on 29 & 30th July 2016, in Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore.
3. Two days workshop titled “Outcome Based Education and Blooms Taxonomy” organised by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore held on 12th and 13th July 2017.
4. Attended two days workshop on “System Design in the Era of IOT” by Prof. Joseph Sifakis-Turing Awardee, from 11th to 12th January 2018 at SCEM Mangaluru.
5. Attended three days “Orientation Course in Values Education” organized at Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education(RIMSE)-Mysuru from 9th to 11th April 2018.
Projects and Exhibitions
1.Cleared Gate Exam in the year 2010
2.Received NPTEL ELITE certificate for the course "Microwave Theory and Techniques" in the year november 2018
3.Received NPTEL Silver medal ELITE certificate for the course "Electromagnetics in wireless and Guided media" in the year june 2019