- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 8762925854
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 14 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 2.0 Years
|BE||Electronics & Communication Engineering||K V G College of Engineering, Sullia||VTU, Belagavi|
|M. Tech||Digital Electronics & Communication Engineering||K V G College of Engineering, Sullia||VTU, Belagavi|
|(Ph.D)||Video Processing||VTU, Belagavi||VTU, Belagavi|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:2
1. “Predicate filter for predicated instruction”, International organization for scientific research of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661, p- ISSN: 2278- 8727Volume 10, Issue 1 (Mar. - Apr. 2013), PP 43-50, also the paper is kept as one of the reference journal at NASA LIBRARY, USA.
2. “Braille writer cum translator with echo- a novel approach” Print ISBN978-981-10-0286-1, online ISBN978-981-10-0287-8, 10 May 2016 PP 103-116 is published in Springer, Singapore.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:0
1. “An optimal Algorithm for Sink Site scheduling in WSN”, 3rd international conference on ‘computer networking and information processing (ICCNIP-2015) Conducted by the Department of CSE & ISE held on 29th and 30th April 2015.
2. “Implementation to Improve Response Time for Low Latency video using iCloud access algorithm”, 2nd International Conference on Convergent Innovative Technologies ICCIT - 2015” organized by Department of CSE & ISE, held on 19th – 20th May 2015 at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
3. “Braille writer cum translator with echo- a novel approach” 3 rd International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications, ERCICA 2015 organized by Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore from 30th July 2015 to 1st August 2015.
4. “Design of Predicate filter for predicated Branch instruction” International Conference on Advanced Computing and Information Technology (ICACIT-2013) organized BY Department of Computer Science and Engineering AMC Engineering College21st and 22nd March 2013.
5. “Dynamic scenario Transformation in software system Design” International Conference on Advances in Computer and Electrical Engineering (ICACEE'2012) organized by Planetary Scientific Research Centre (PSRC) held at Manila, Philippines on 17-18 November 2012.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Participated and completed all the requirements of two week (equivalent to 3 credit 40 hours course) online faculty development programme on “Advanced Optimization Techniques and hands-on with MATLAB/SCILAB” jointly organized by Electronics and ICT Academies held from 13 – 24 July 2020 under the “Scheme of financial assistance for setting up of Electronics and ICT Academies” by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. This programme is endorsed by AICTE / UGC / NBA.
2. Participating in the webinar “Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation in action” On 13th July 2020 By Ramesh Iyengar, Leader - ERP Cloud Apps and Test Automation, AutonomIQ, California, USA organised by Sri SidharthaInstitute of Technology, Tumkur.
3. Participated in 5 days Virtual Hands-on Training on “MIT Mobile App Development” held between 13th to 17 th of July 2020.
4. Participated in 3 days Virtual Hands-on Training on “Python for Data analytics” held between 17th to 19th of June 2020.
5. Participated in 4 days online FDP on “Applied Machine Learning using Python” from 9/6/2020 to 12/6/2020 organised by NMAMIT, Nitte.
6. Attended the webinar on “Artificial Intelligence and it application”on July 3rd 2020 at St. Joseph Engineering college, Vamanjoor.
7. Faculty Development Programme on “Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems” from 27th to 29th January 2020 organized by St. Joseph College of Engineering, Mangalore.
8. Ten days Short Term Training Programme on “Data Analytics” from 10th to 19th August 2019 conducted by Mangalore University under the Banner of IBM Centre of Excellence.
9. 3 days workshop on “Research Methodologies” from 21st to 23rd September 2018 organized by Vivekananda College of Engineering, Puttur.
10. TEQIP-III Sponsored 5-days short term training program on” Algorithms and Architectures for High Efficient Video Processing Systems held at NITK Surathkal from August,20- 24,2018.
11. 2 days workshop on “ARM MADE EASY”, Advanced ARM Microcontroller organized by BITES on 5th and 6th May 2015.
12. One day workshop on “Intellectual Property and Innovation Management on knowledge Era“ by NRDC on 12th November.2013.
13. One week VTU-VGST Faculty Development Program on “Advances in Graph Theory and its Applications to data mining and Networking” at Dr. M V Shetty Institute of Technology from 13th to 17th March, 2012.
14. Completed the IBM Certification Course on “Object Oriented Analysis & Design using UML with Essential of Rational Software Architecture (DEV396)” at KVGCE Sullia on 28th to 31st January 2012.
15. 2 days workshop on Li-Robo III at KVG College of engineering on 27th and 28th March 2012.
16. 2 days workshop on Li-Android( Building Mobile Phone Application) at KVG college of engineering on 27th and 28th March 2012
17. 2 days workshop on “Advanced network programming using sockets” at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management on 20th and 21st September, 2011.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.