- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-8792511008
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 12 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 1.0 Years
|BE||Electronics & Communication||KVGCE Sullia||V T U|
|M.Tech||Digital Electronics & Communication||NMAMIT Nitte||V T U|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Life Member of ISTE
Error control coding
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:7
1. Prathiksha Rai, Roopashree, “Secret Visible Mosaic Image- An Efficient Steganography for Convert Communication”, International Journal of Innovative Science & Research Technology, Vol. 3-Issue 5(May 2018), ISSN:2456-2165.
2. Srinidhi, Sharathchandra N R, Roopashree, “Low Latency IFFT Design for OFDM systems”, IOSR Journals, Vol. 13-Issue 3, Ver. 3 (May- June 2018).
3. Sowmya, Roopashree, “Improved Fingerprint Privacy Protection using Combination Method”, International Journal Of Advanced Technology & Innovative Research, ISSN : 2348-2370 (June 2017).
4. Poornima Krishnamoorthy, Roopashree, “Non-Invasive Detection of Coronary Stenosis By Parametric And Harmonic Modeling of Heart Sounds”, Published in IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol. 11, Issue 3, Ver.04 May - June 2016.
5. Ranjini Rao N, Roopashree, “High Frequency Stability 1GHz Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator”, Published in IOSR Journal of VLSI & Signal Processing, Vol 6, Issue 3, Ver.02 May –June 2016.
6. Leema Rachel Mathew, Roopashree, “Optimization and Verification of Bus Interface unit (biu) to increase Performance of the in-house Developed 32-bitRISC processor core”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, Volume 1 Issue 12 May 2015, ISSN : 2349 – 6002.
7. Roopashree, Deepthi Dayanand, “Level Set Approach For Segmentation of Intensity Inhomogeneity Image With Application to MRI”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology(IJERT), Vol. 3-Issue 2 (Feb 2014), ISSN:2278-0181
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:1
- International Conference on Computer Architecture, Networking and Applications organised by NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte during 7th & 8th January 2011.
No. of National Conferences :2
National Conference on Microelectronics organised by International Microelectronics And Packaging Society India Chapter, at Alva’s Institute of Engineering and Technology, Moodbidri on 15th & 16th February 2013.
Roopashree, Srividhya G, “A Low complexity Scheduling for Downlink of OFDMA System with Proportional Resource Allocation ” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics & Communication Engineering-NCETECE-2013, held at Canara Engineering College on 27th April 2013
Workshop / Seminars
1. Participated in TEQIP-III Sponsored 5-days Short Term Training Program on “Optimization Techniques for Signal Processing and Network Communication (OTSPNC-2018)” conducted at NITK Suarthkal, from June 14-18, 2018.
2. Participated in two day workshop on “Machine Learning & its Applications in Engineering & Technology”, organized by MITE Moodabidri, from 6th to 7th April 2018.
3. Participated in three day “Orientation Course in Value Education”, organized by Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education, from 29th to 31st March 2018.
4. Participated in “System Design in the Era of Internet of Things” by Prof. Joseph Sifakis – Turing Awardee, organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from 11th to 12th January 2018.
5. Participated in two days workshop on “Outcome Based Education and Blooms Taxonomy”, organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management held on 12th & 13th July 2013.
6. Participated in “Feel Teacher – Freedom and Punishment” Learning and Development Intervention, organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from 16th to 18th July 2015.
7. Participated in workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights: Significance for Academia in Business & Research” organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management in association with Visvesvaraya Trade Promotion Centre, Govt of Karnataka, Bengaluru held on 22nd June 2015
8. Participated in Two week ISTE workshop on “Control Systems” conducted by IIT Kharagpur under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India) at Srinivas Institute of Technology, Mangalore, from 2nd to 12th December, 2014
9. Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Virtual Instrumentation Using LabVIEW” conducted by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, held on 22nd to 23rd August, 2014.
10. Participated in workshop on “MISSION 10X” organized by Wipro at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from 10th to 12th October 2013.
11. Participated in workshop on “Research Trends in Information Technology (RTinIT)” organized by Dept. Of Information Technology NITK, Surathkal, on July 11- July 12, 2013.
12. Workshop on “PCB Design & Technologies” organized by click, from 19th & 20th April 2013, at Mangalore.
13. National Workshop on “Getting Started with MATLAB and Simulink”, organized by Dept. Of Mathematics, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal during 12-14 July, 2012.
14. Theme Meeting on Medical Instrumentation held on 28th & 29th May 2010, conducted by Father Muller Medical College in association with Board of Research in Nuclear Science, Bhabha Atomic Energy Research Center, Mumbai.
15. Workshop on "Wireless communication" organized by NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte during 12th -13th March 2009
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.