Mr. Ashwin Kumar
- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-8277557835
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 6 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 1.0 Years
|BE||Electronics & Communication||Canara College of Engineering||V T U|
|MS||VLSI CAD||MCIS Manipal||Manipal University|
|ME||Electronics Engineering||Somaiya Engineering College||Mumbai University|
MICROCHIP SCHOLAR AWARD 2011
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:5
1) "Intelligent Energy Saving System for Classroom Based on Pic Microcontroller", International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology May – 2018 ,Volume 3, Issue 5, ISSN No:-2456-2165.
2) "Abnormality Detection in Video Stream using Histogram of Optical Flow Orientation SVM Classifier",International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research (IJATIR),ISSN 2348–2370,Vol.09,Issue.07,June-2017,Pages:1232-1238.
3) "A VHDL Implementation of UART with Error Coding Algorithms",IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE), e-ISSN: 2278-2834,p- ISSN: 2278-8735.Volume 12, Issue 4, Ver. I (Jul.-Aug. 2017).
4) "Verification IP of AMBA AXI v1.0 Using UVM",IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP) Volume 6, Issue 3, Ver. II (May. -Jun. 2016), PP 54-58 e-ISSN: 2319 – 4200, p-ISSN No. : 2319 – 4197.
5) "Design and Implementation of Uart with Bist for Low Power Dissipation Using Lp-Tpg",IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP) Volume 6, Issue 3, Ver. II (May. -Jun. 2016), PP 26-31 e-ISSN: 2319 – 4200, p-ISSN No. : 2319 – 4197.
No National Journals Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Workshop on “New Model Curriculum for First Year BE/B.Tech-CBCS Detailed Syllabus (2018-2019) as per Outcome Based Education (OBE) formate including Course Outcomes (CO) and Bloom’s Taxonomy” under TEQIP-1.3 held on 19/05/2018 at SCEM, Mangaluru, organized by VTU, Belagavi.
2.Attended a three days “ Orientation Course in Values Education ” organized at Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education(RIMSE)-Mysuru, held from April 9th to 11th 2018.
3. Five days workshop on “ANALOG IC DESIGN-Circuit and Layout Design Methodologies” held on 5th-9th february 2018, conducted by Entuple Technologies Pvt. Ltd at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore.
4.Two days workshop on “System design in the Era of Internet of Things” held on 11th & 12th january 2018, at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore.
5.Two days workshop titled “Outcome Based Education and Blooms Taxonomy” organised by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore held on 12th and 13th July 2017.
6.Two days workshop on “VLSI Design Using Open Source EDA” held on 29 & 30th July 2016, at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore.
7.Three days workshop on "Cadence OrCAd PCB Suite Version 16.6" conducted by FTD Automation Pvt. Ltd held on 2nd to 4th May 2014 at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore.
8.Three day workshop on”INTEL Atom Kit Processor” by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore from July 22nd to 24th, 2013.
Projects and Exhibitions
1.TRAINED BY WIPRO TECHONOLOGY ON CREATIVE THINKING TEACHING METHODOLOGIES - "MISSION-10X"
2. The Project Robofi-“Wi-Fi Enabled Robot” Won Microchip Scholarship Program 2011 with cash prize of $500.