Mr. Manohar K
- Department: Civil Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: -8971700525
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 5 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Civil||Sri Taralabalu Jagadguru Institute of Technology, Ranebennur||V T U|
|M.Tech||Structural Engineering||Govt Engg College Haveri||V T U|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Membership of Professional Bodies:
1. Life Membership in Indian Society for Technical Education (MISTE)
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:7
1. Manohar K. (2014) “Analysis on Seismic Performance of Highrise Building by Changing the Location of Shear Wall For Different Soil Condition” International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Development, Issue 4, Vol.4, PP.234-245.
2. Deepthishree, Manohar K., Dr. Premanand Shenoy (2016) “Automated Non-Linear Analysis of Structures Using Visual Basic 6.0” International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology, issue 8, volume 2, pp.106-109.
3. Santhosh H.P, Harsha M.S, Manohar K. and Pradeepa B.B (2017) “Seismic Isolation of RC Framed Structure with and without Infills” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), Volume 8, Issue 2, pp. 316–32
4. Sindhu P., Manohar K. (2017) “Analytical Study on RC Framed Structures on effect of Performance of Different types of Piles in Seismic Region” International Journal of Engineering Research & Science (IJOER), Vol-3, Issue-7, pp 81-89.
5. Thanuja D., Manohar K. (2017) “A Study on Seismic Response of an Irregular Structure with Different Angle of Incidence” International Journal of Engineering Research & Science (IJOER), Vol-3, Issue-7, pp 90-95.
6. Abilash H., Manohar K. (2018) “Comparative Study on Strength of Concrete by Replacing Fine Aggregate With Sea Sand” International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, Volume 8 Issue No 6.
7. Tousif G., Manohar K. (2018) “Analysis of Multistorey Building with Steel Plate Shear Wall Using Cype and ETABS Software” International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, Volume 8 Issue No 7, July.
No National Journals Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Five Day Faculty Development Program on, "An Overview of Multidisciplinary. Approaches in the Field of Civil Engineering" from 07-09-2020 to 11-09-2020.
2. Five Day Online FDP Programme On “Advanced Wastewater Treatment Options", Organized by Civil Engineering Department, UBDT, Davanagere. From 22-09-2020 To 26-09-2020.
3. GIAN course on “Design of Concrete Structures Reinforced with Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Bars” conducted by NITK, Surathkal. 29th July, 2019.
4. Online Two-week International STTP (Short Term Training Program) on “Advances in Technology and Management for Civil Engineering” (ATMCE). Organized by Department of Civil Engineering, KDKCE, Nagpur. From 23-06-2020 to 03-07-2020.
5. Two-day Workshop on “Air Pollution and Impact on Climate Change”. Organized by Civil engineering Department, SCEM. From 28-06-2019 to 28-06-2019
6. One Day Indo Australian Workshop on “Construction Projects Management with Innovative Tools & Techniques” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, SRM Institute of Science & Technology, Ramapuram, Chennai-89, on 10-08-2020.
7. Webinar on "Drafting a Pate nt Application & Procedure for Filing an Indian Patent" organized by Vignan Pharmacy College, Vadlamudi, Guntur (Dt) on 10-05-2020.
8. Webinar on “IPR & E-Patent” organized by Civil Engineering Department, Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology, Bengaluru in association with Indian Concrete Institute, on 26-06-2020.
9. Webinar on “Environment & Sustainable Development”, Organized by Civil Engineering Department, SCEM, on 11-06-2020.
10. Webinar on “Awareness of National Education Policy 2020 for Faculty” Organised by Unnat Bharat Abhiyan,SCEM and National Service Scheme, SCEM on 9-10-2020.
11. Two-day workshop on “Offshore Engineering and Opportunities”, Organized by Civil Engineering Department, SCEM, from 12-11-2014 to 13-11-2014.
12. Two-day workshop on “From Class Room to Board Room” Organized by Civil Engineering Department, SCEM, from 16-02-2017 to 17-02-2017.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.