Mr. Gurusiddayya Hiremath
- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-7259568146
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 9 Years
- Industry Experience: 1.5 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Electronics and Communication Engineering||JNNCE Shimoga||V T U , Belagavi|
|M.E||Electronics and Communication Engineering||UVCE Bangalore||Bangalore University, Bangalore|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP FOR ENGINEERS
- Member of the institution of electronics and telecommunication engineers (M-IETE)
"Cancer prognosis and prediction using image processing applications"
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:6
· · Vaishnavi K. V1, Gurusiddayya Hiremath2” Parametric analysis of multipliers” International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology Volume-5, Issue-3, (May-June 2019)
· Subrahmanya Bhat K G1, Gurusiddayya Hiremath2, “Design and implementation of low power, area efficient, multiple output voltage level shifter using 45nm design technology ” IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering Volume137, Issue 3, Ver. 2 (May- June 2018).
· Sri Saikiran1, Gurusiddayya Hiremath2, Praveen Kumar M3 “Multiple Constant Multiplication Architecture Using Graph Based Algorithm” IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP) Volume 7, Issue 5, Ver. I (Sep.-Oct. 2017).
· Sujith Subbaiah P P, Vaishnav, Vidhyashree, Gurusiddayya Hiremath ”A Relative Study on Image Blending”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Engineering Research (IJETER), Volume-4, Issue-5, May (2016)
· Shashi Kumar V, Gurusiddayya Hiremath “Low Power Implementation of RISC-V Processor”, IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP) Volume 6, Issue 3, Ver. II (May. -Jun. 2016).
· Deepika S S, Ashwin kumar, Gurusiddayya H “A Study on Error Coding Techniques”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Volume 4 Issue VI, June 2016.
· Gurusiddayya Hiremath, Praveen Kumar K and Savidhan Shetty C S, “A Relative study on diverse semiconductor power devices and applications” IC-SMTEE-2016.
· Gurusiddayya Hiremath,”Verification of offline signature using Local Binary and directional pattern”, IJISET - International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol. 3 Issue 1, January 2016.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:2
- “A Relative study on diverse semiconductor power devices and applications” in the International Conference on Smart Materials and Technologies for Emerging Electronics. IC-SMTEE-2016.
2019 IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing, VLSI, Electrical Circuits and Robotics (DISCOVER), August 10, 2019 by IEEE Mangalore Sub-Section at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Udupi (Karnataka), India ,in association with IEEE Bangalore Section
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
· Successfully completing 8 week NPTEL Online Certification course on "Intruduction to Machine Learning"
· Attended one day seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights: Significance in Business and Research” at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore on October 2018.
· Participated Five days “Sahyadri Conclave – 2018” at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore on January 2018.
· Attended two day workshop on ”System Design in the Era of Internet of Things” at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore on January 2018.
· Attended one day workshop titled “UAVs for Agriculture” at Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
· Attended two days “Road to NBA accreditation a workshop on outcome based education and blooms taxonomy” at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore on July 2017.
· Attended one day symposium for college faculty ”PRAJNA 2015” held at Ramakrishna Math, Mangalore on September 2015.
· Attended four days’ workshop on “Introduction to Therapeutic Counselling for Engineering Teachers” at NMAMIT, Nitte on July 2015.
· Attended two days lecturer series/workshop on” VLSI and Embedded system “ March 2014 at UVCE, Bangalore.
· Attended three days’ workshop on” Android Application Development and embedded android on Beagle Board ” on November 2013 at UVCE, Bangalore
· Attended workshop on” Treads and opportunities in the Engineering Sector “on May 2012 at Mauritius.
· Attended workshop on “Start your business in ICT sector “on March 2012 at Mauritius.
Projects and Exhibitions
Project selected by Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology Bangalore (KSCST), Student Projects Programme (SPP): 42nd series for the year 2018-19 with title – Smart Mirror for Water Conservation (42s_be_0382)
- Working as course owner for NAB.
- Working for preparation of NAAC- SSR report.
- Working as department association coordinator.
- Preparation of reports for Tertiary education commission, Mauritius (TEC).
- Coordinator for LIC visits for the program in Electronics and communication Engineering.
- Coordinator from the college for educational exhibitions held in Mauritius.