Dr. M B Savitha
- Department: Chemistry
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Phone: +91-9449845939
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 11.0 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 6.0 Years
|BSc||MBC||FMKMC Madikeri||Mangalore University|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Mangalore University||Mangalore University|
|Ph.D||Synthesis and Structure reactivity studies||Mangalagangothri||Mangalore University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Life Member - Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
- "Studies on sorption properties of some selected biopolymer gels modified biopolymer gels in water treatment application”
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Principal Investigator for the project: Studies on sorption properties of some selected biopolymer gels modified biopolymer gels in water treatment application”
Duration : 2 years(2015-2017)
Amount: Rs. 4 lakhs
Funded by: VGST
Research/Project beyond academic
- Miscibility studies of PVP-Gumgatti blend using simple techniques – for KVPY fellowship
- One M.Phil. project
No. of International Journals Publications:2
- Synthetic, Infrared, 1H and 13C NMR Spectral Studies on
N-(2/3/4-Substituted Phenyl)-2,4-Disubstituted Benzenesulphonamides,
2,4-(CH3)2/2-CH3-4-Cl/2,4-Cl2C6H3SO2NH(i-XC6H4) (i-X = H, 2-CH3,
3-CH3, 4-CH3, 2-Cl, 3-Cl, 4-Cl, 4-F, 4-Br)
Savitha M. B. and Basavalinganadoddy Thimme Gowda
- Investigation of structural and luminescence properties of Ho3+ doped YAlO3 nanophosphors synthesized through solution combustion route
Volume 115, November 2013, Pages 234–243
Simulation study of proton exchange membrane thickness on cell voltage fuel cells, in micro methanol fuel cells, Sahyadri International Journal of research,
- volume 1, 2015, pages 16-17.
Miscibility Studies of GG/CMC Blends in aqueous solution, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science and Engineering,
- volume 06, issue 01, January 2017.
Physico-Chemical and Thermal property studies of GG/PVA Blend thin films, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science and Engineering,
- volume 07, issue 1, january 2018.
Applications of Water-soluble blends, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science and Engineering,
- volume 07, issue 07, july 2018.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:2
- 1. Studies on Spectroscopic properties of Co2+ doped single crystals at International Conference, Recent trends in Science & technology, 2014 at FMKMC, Madikeri
- 2. Participated in International Conference on Smart materials and Technologies for Emerging Electronics at Sahyadri college of engg. & Mgt. on Feb 19th & 20th, 2016
No. of National Conferences :5
- Modern trends in science & technology, 2011 national conference at MVSIT.
- National Conference, NCSEA-2014 organized by Departments of Science, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor.
- Miscibility Studies of Gum Ghatti and Poly (vinyl pyrrolidone) Blends Using Simple Techniques at Modern trends in science & technology, Oct 14th & 15th, 2011 national conference at MVSIT.
- Participated in Sahyadri Conclave held at Sahyadri Campus on 6th – 10th January, 2018.
- Attended workshop on Advanced Materials Chemistry for Science and Engineering at NMAMIT, Nitte on 26th July 2018.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Attended one day district level workshop on “Role on Women in Higher Education”, at Sahyadri college of engineering & management on 14th march, 2008
2. Attended in “Prajna 2015”- symposium for college faculty held at Ramakrishna Math on 11th September, 2015.
3. Participated in “Orientation Course in Values Education” at Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education, Mysore on 2nd – 4th March, 2018.
4. Attended workshop on “ New Model Curriculum for First Year BEB.Tech-CBCS Detailed syllabus 2018-19 as per OBE format” at SCEM on 19th May, 2018
5. Participated in seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights: significance in Busiess and Research” at SCEM on 6th October, 2018
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.