Dr. V. Anandavel
- Department: MBA
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Phone: 9842943640
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 12 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|B.Com||Finance||Thiruvalluvar Arts and Science College||Thiruvalluvar University|
|MBA||Finance and Marketing||Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College||Anna University|
|PGDCA||Computer Application||TCPS IT Education||National Literacy Promotion Council|
|Ph.D||Behavioural Finance||Annamalai University||Annamalai University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Coimbatore Management Association
Coimbatore Productivity Council
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
1. District Human Development Report (DHDR) for Tiruppur District - 2017 funded by Tamilnadu State Planning Commission - Rs.3,00,000
2. District Human Development Report (DHDR) for Erode District - 2017 funded by Tamilnadu State Planning Commission - Rs.3,00,000
3.Perspective Plan for Thalavadi Block in Erode District under the scheme of State Balance Growth Fund, funded by Tamilnadu State Planning Commission - Rs. 85,714
4. Teacher Education – Orientation Training on 10th Standard Tamil & Science – New Textbooks State Level Resource Persons Training, funded by Tamilnadu State Council for Education Research and Training - Rs. 1,79,200
No. of National Journals Publications:3
1. V.Anandavel, Dr.M.Chandrasekaran, “Utilization of E- Resource by the Research Scholars of Annamalai University a Case Study” Vol - IV, Issue I & II, Page 14 -17 Cauvery Research Journal - ISSN – 0978-1300, July 2010 –January 2011.
2. V.Anandavel, Dr.G.Uppilisrinivasan, “Performance Analysis on the basis of Economic Value Added and Market Value Added of Select Companies” published in edited volume of the Paradigm Shift in Modernized Indian Banking Sector”, Archers & Elevators Publishing House, Bangalore, ISBN No.:978-81-923134-0-5, 2012.
3. V.Anandavel, Dr.G.Uppilisrinivasan, “Market Timing ability of fund managers of UTI", Published in MNDC Journal of Arts and Sciences (A Bi-Annual multidisciplinary Journal of arts and sciences), ISSN:2394-1480, Vol. 1, Issue 1, January 2015.
No. of International Journals Publications:9
1. G. Uppili Srinivasan, V. Anandavel, “Impact of Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Economic Development”, published in peer reviewed International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), B Impact Factor: 5.92, Scopus Journal, ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-2S10, September 2019, Page: 210 – 213. Retrieval Number: B10350982S1019/2019©BEIESP, DOI:10.35940/ijrte.B1035.0982S1019.
2. Gokulpriye P, Dr. V.Anandavel and, Kavin P, “Financial Performance Analysis of Selected Food Companies in Tamilnadu”, published in ADALYA JOURNAL,ISSN NO: 1301-2746, Impact Factor - 5.3, https://doi.org/10.37896/aj9.4/018, Volume 9, Issue 4, April 2020, Page 142 – 150.
3. Ms. Poornima G and Dr. Anandavel V, “Study on Earnings Manipulation Benchmark for Selected Companies from NSE-NIFTY”, published in ADALYA JOURNAL, ISSN NO: 1301-2746, Impact Factor - 5.3, https://doi.org/10.37896/aj9.4/032, Volume 9, Issue 4, April 2020, Page 315 – 324.
4. V.Anandavel, Dr.A.Selvarasu, “Economic Value Added Performance of BSE-SENSEX Companies Against Its Equity Capital” published in International Journal of Management (IJM), Volume 3 Issue 1 (January- April 2012), Journal Impact Factor (2012):3.54 Calculated by GISI, ISSN Print: ISSN 0976-6502, ISSN Online: ISSN 0976-6510, pp. 108-123.
5. V.Anandavel, Dr.A.Selvarasu, “A Study on Individual Investors Decision on Share Trading”, published in Bookman International Journal of Accounts, Economics & Business Management, International Serial Directories with e-ISSN : 2319-426X, Vol. 2 No. 2, Apr-May-Jun 2013, Page - 21 to 30.
6. V.Anandavel, Dr.V.Krishnamoorthy, “Impact of ATM Service Quality on Customer Relationship – An Empirical Study”, Published in A Peer Reviewed International Journal of Asian Research Consortium AJRBF: ASIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN BANKING AND FINANCE, Volume 3, Issue 8 (August, 2013) ISSN: 2249-7323, Page - 38 to 52.
7. V.Anandavel, Dr.V.Krishnamoorthy, "Does Customer Relationship Management Improve Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty in Retail Banking", Published in Sai Om Journal of Commerce & Management (A Peer Reviewed International Journal), Volume 1, Issue 8 (August, 2014), Online ISSN-2347-7571.
8. Dr.G.Uppili Srinivasan, Dr.V.Anandavel & Dr.K.Kalaichelvi, “Growth and Prospects of eCommerce in Indian Economy”, published in International Journal of Research Instinct (Peerreviewed Journal, Vol 2 (Special Issue 3), October 2015, ISSN Online:2348-2095, PP 1-10.
9. Dr.G.Uppili Srinivasan, Dr.V.Anandavel & Dr.J.Jeyanthi, “Fund Manager’s Timing ability in Market of Select Mutual Funds Schemes”, published in International Journal of Accounting and Financial Management Research (IJAFMR), Impact Factor (JCC): 7.1593, NAAS Rating: 3.17, ISSN (P): 2249-6882; ISSN(E): 2249-7994, Vol.10, Issue1, Jun 2020, Page 9-16