Ms. Akshatha P
- Department: MBA
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 7012389058
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 2.0 Years
- Industry Experience: 1.0 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|B.Com||Commerce||St. Agnes College||Mangalore University|
|M.Com||Finance||Besant Women's College Mangaluru||Mangalore University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
1. Member of 'Mangalore Management Association'
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of National Journals Publications:1
'A study on the evolution of GST in India' Sahyadri Journal of Management, volume 3, Issue 1, June 2019, ISSN No.2456-9151
No. of International Journals Publications:2
1. 'Performance of Mutual Funds: A comparative study on the selected Mutual Funds in India', International Conference on "Emerging Global Trends in Accounting, Finance and Taxation", Published in 'Studies in Indian Place Names with ISSN no. 2394-3114, vol: 40, issue: 40: March, 2020.
2. 'A study on the perception of faculty members on Blended Learning: An emerging trend in higher education', International Conference on 'Future Dimensions in Higher Education - A Quantum leap in Technology' ISBN: 978-81-9401365-9-5, vol:1; issue :1
No. of National Conferences :2
1. Presented a paper on the topic “A Study on the consumer behaviour in online shopping with special reference to the people in and around Mangalore”
2. Participated in “National HR Conclave 2016” organised by Departmental of Management studies, MITE College, Mangalore.
No International Conferences Found.