Mr. Samarth Shenoy B
- Department: MBA
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 7204128432
- Email: [email protected]
- Teaching Experience: 9 Years
- Industry Experience: 2.0 Years
- Research Experience: 1.0 Years
|BBM||Marketing||S D M College of Business Management||Mangalore University|
|M.Com||Mangalore University||Mangalore University|
|(Ph.D)||Marketing||Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management||VTU|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Charter President for Toast Masters Sahyadri club.
Member of Mangalore Management Association
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of National Conferences :4
1. Participated in National conference held at A J Institute of Management (AJIM) in association with Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) on 14th and 15th December, 2018.
2. Presented a paper titled “Case study on essence of CSR in street food vending with reference to Mangalore region”.
3. Participated in AIMS Annual management Education Convention on 30th and 31st August and 1st September, 2018 at Infosys convention Centre, Bangalore.
4. Participated in one day intensive Executive Development Program on”NeuroMarketing for Outstanding Custromer Experience", held at Nitte Education International, Pumpwell, Mangaluru, on 10 January,2020.
No International Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Participated in the workshop organized by ICT society as a part of Chetana Program of the Government of Karnataka which was held from 25th may to 1st June 2018 at Mangalore Infosys camp.
2. Participated in the one week workshop on NBA/NAAC ACCREDITATION process for technical institution from 10th to 14th December 2018 at M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
1. Invited to judge “Scintillate 2017”- A State Level Management Fest at SDM Law College, Mangalore
2. Participated in Faculty Development Program titled Experimental Learning Methods in Marketing held on 15th and 16th June, 2018.