Mrs. Sandhyashree Rohith
- Department: Chemistry
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9611188117
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 7.0 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BSc||Chemistry||St. Aloysius College||St Aloysius College Autonomous|
|M.Sc||Industrial Chemistry||Mangalagangothri||Mangalore University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
life member of the Indian society for technical education
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No International Conferences Found.
No. of National Conferences :7
· Presented a paper titled “Evaluation of effects of the sewage water on alkaline phosphatase activity in Koi carp fish , NCSEA-2014 organized by Departments of Science, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor on 17th and 18th July, 2014
· Presented a paper titled “Feasibility study of reactions of 8-hydroxy quinoline and 7-chloromethyl-8-hydroxy quinoline with various amines” in a National Conference, NCSEA-2014 organized by Departments of Science, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor on 17th and 18th July, 2014.
· Attended UGC sponsored State level seminar on “Material for Energy Storage and Sensing”, St. Joseph college and Research center, Bangalore on 12th and 13th February, 2015.
· Attended FDP on “Holistic process in teaching learning using NLP technique” at SCEM on 20th January, 2014.
· Attended a workshop on “work ethics and self-esteem” at CODP hall, Padua college on 19rd and 20th January, 2015.
· Attended a workshop on intellectual property and rights :significance for academic in business and research on 22nd June,2015 at Sahyadri college of engineering and management.
· Attended a national seminar on recent advances in chemical sciences at st Agnes college mangalore on 17 and 18 december,2015.
· Attended a workshop on “self Esteem and Work Ethics on 20th January at Sahyadri college of Engineering and management,Adyar.
· Attended a workshop on’ Research development on23rd and 24th January 2015 at Sahyadri College of Enginnering and Management.
· Attended a workshop on Feel teacher -freedom and punishment on 16 to 18th July 2015 at Sahyadri college of Engineering and management,Adyar
· Attended three days orientation course in Value education organized at Ramakrishna institute of moral and spiritual education from 9th to 11th April 2018 .
· Attended a seminar on Intellectual property rights: significance in Business and research on 6th October 2018 at Sahyadri college of engineering and management, Adyar.
· Attended a workshop on “New model curriculum for first year BE students on 19th may 2018 at Sahyadri college of engineering and management, Adyar organized by Visvesvaraya technological university Belagavi.
· Attended one day workshop on “Advanced materials chemistry for science and engineering on 26th July at NMAMIT,Nitte.
· Participated in Sahyadri conclave 2018 held at Sahyadri campus from 6th-10th January 2018.
· Attended 7days workshop on “student induction programme” held at Sahyadri college of enginnering and management ,adyar organized by AICTE
· Attended 3days workshop on “student induction programme” held at Sahyadri college of enginnering and management ,adyar organized by AICTE
Workshop / Seminars
1.faculty development program on "building technology ventures at SCEM adyar from 31st aug to 2nd sep 2013
2."feel teacher " 3 days workshop at SCEM conducted by college for leadership and human resource development from 26th july to 28th July2013
3.faculty development programme on holistic process in teaching learning using NLP techniques at SCEM on 20th january 2014
4.Workshop on "work ethics and self esteem at CODP hall ,Paduva college on 19th and 20th January 2015.
5."Research workshop for doctoral candidates" at SCEM adyar.
6.Workshop entitled "intellectual property significance for academic in business and Research"held on 22nd 2015 at SCEM campus Adyar.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
- Member of NEN