Mrs. Sharada Priyadarshini Rai
- Department: Chemistry
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-8951640202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 13 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BSc||CZM||University College Mangalore||Mangalore University|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Kuvempu University||Kuvempu University|
|M.sc||Bioscience||Mangalore University||Mangalore University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Life Member of the Indian society for Technical Education
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:2
1.Ammonium Oxalate as a masking agent for the complexometric determination of Manganese(II) in a International Interdisciplinary conference on the frontiers of Crystallography (IICFC-2014) held at FMKMC College, Madikeri
2.Presented the paper titled “Spectrophotometric determination of Palladium by the coloration with 2-mercaptoethanol” in “International conference on Potential impact of pesticides on environment and human health: ICPIPEHH-2017”, held at School of Engineering, Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, during Nov 02nd to 04th , 2017.
No. of National Conferences :2
1. National conference on “WORLD’S EMERGING ADVANCEMENTS IN CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY, WE ACT-2014”, held at Govindadasa First Grade College Surathkal-575014, during January 10th and 11th , 2014.
2. Nagaraj P., Gopalakrishna Bhat N., Chandrashekara K.G. and Sharada Priyadarshini, Spectrophotometric determination of nitrite and nitrate ions by diazocoupling method, OP 03, Proceedings of the National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences (RACS-15), St. Agnes College (Autonomous), Mangaluru, Dec 17–18, 2015
Workshop / Seminars
1. Participated in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Recent Advances in Chemical sciences (RACS-15) organized by PG & UG Departments of Chemistry,St Agnes college, Mangalore on December 17 & 18 ,2015.
2. Participated in National Seminar on Functional Nanomaterials for energy,environment and health organized by Mangalore Universty on 21st &22nd March 2016.
3. Participated in National level Seminar on occasion of 125th Anniversary of Swami vivekananda’s Chicago Addresses at Ramakrishna Mission,Mangaluru on 10th August 2019.
1. Participated in workshop entitled “Intellectual Property Rights: Significance for Academia in Business &Research” on 22nd June, 2015 at sahyadri campus.
2. Participated in the two days workshop on“Research workshop for Doctoral Candidates”, at sahyadri campus, on 23rd and 24th January,2015.
3. Participated in Workshop on Strategic Leadership for Excellence organized by International academy for competency Enhancement, Bangalore, on 2nd to 4th January,2014.
4. Participated in Workshop on “Advances in Nano-Science and Nano-Technology”organized by Department of Engineering Physics ,Yenepoya Institute of Technology,Moodbidri, on October 30th -31st ,2017.
5. Participated in Workshop on “Advanced Materials chemistry For Science & Engineering” organized by Department of Chemistry N.M.A.M.I.T,Nitte. On 26th July ,2018.
6. Participated in Workshop on self esteem& work ethics on 21st and 22nd January 2015 at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management.
- Participated in workshop on “First Year BE/B. Tech-CBCS Detailed Syllabus (2018-19) as per Outcome-Based Education (OBE) format including Course Outcomes (CO) and Bloom’s Taxonomy” under TEQIP-1.3, organized by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangaluru on May 19th , 2018.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME PARTICIPATED:
1. Participated in7 days Faculty development programme on Research Methods for Business Management and social sciences at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management during July 23 – 29 ,2012.
2. Participated in3 days Faculty development programme on Feel Teacher- organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management during July26 – 28 ,2013.
3. Participated in3 days Faculty development programme on Feel Teacher- Freedom and Punishment organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management during July 16 – 18 ,2015
- Participated in 5 days Sahyadri Conclave 2018 held at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management during 6-10 ,January, 2018.
ORIENTATION PROGRAMMES PARTICIPATED:
1. Attended 3 days Orientation Course in Value Education organized by Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education,Yadavagiri Mysuru.,during 29th -31st March 2018.
2. Participated in Prajna 2019 –Orientation Programme at Ramakrishna Math,Mangaluru on 14th February.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.