Mrs. Priya R Kamath
- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9008544822
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 5.0 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 4.5 Years
|BE||Telecommunication Engineering||BNM Institute of Technology Bangalore||V T U|
|MTech||Computer Science||Manipal Institute of Technology||Manipal University|
|(PhD)||Mathematical and Computational Sciences||National Institute of Technology- Suratkal||National Institute of Technology- Suratkal|
|(PhD)||Signal and Image processing.||NITK||NITK|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:5
1. Priya R Kamath, K Senapati (2021). “Short-term wind speed forecasting using S-transform with compactly supported kernel.” Wind Energy. Vol. 24, No. 3 (2021), pp. 260-274. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/we.2571 (Indexed in : SCIE, Scopus)
2. Priya R Kamath, K Senapati, P Jidesh (2020). “Despeckling of Sar Images Using Shrinkage of Two-Dimensional Discrete Orthonormal S-Transform”, International Journal of Image and Graphics, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219467821500236 (Indexed in : Scopus)
3. Hemalatha S , U Dinesh Acharya, Renuka, Priya R. Kamath (2013) “A secure color image steganography in transform domain”, International Journal on Cryptography and Information Security, Vol.3, No.1, March 2013
4. Hemalatha S, Dinesh U Acharya, and Renuka A, and Priya R Kamath (2013) “A Secure and high capacity Image Stenography Technique”, Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ), 4 (1). pp. 83-89. ISSN 2229-3922
5. Hemalatha S, Dinesh U Acharya, Renuka A, and Priya R Kamath (2013) “An integer wavelet transform based steganography technique for color images”, International Journal of Information & Computation Technology, Vol 3, No. 1, . pp 13-24, International Research Publications House
No National Journals Found.
No International Conferences Found.
No. of National Conferences :5
1. K Senapati, Priya R Kamath (2017). “Time–Frequency–Phase Analysis for Automatic Detection of Ocular Artifact in EEG Signal using S-Transform”, Machine Intelligence and Signal Analysis, IIT-Indore, December 2017, Springer. (Indexed in: Scopus)
2. Priya R. Kamath, Hemalatha S, U Dinesh Acharya, and Renuka A, (2012) “High Quality Technique for Image Steganography using Discrete Wavelet Transform.” In: Proceedings of National Conference on Advances in Computer Science & Information Security ACSIS12, 6-7 January 2012, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal , India.
3. S. Hemalatha, A. Renuka , U. Dinesh Acharya, Priya R. Kamath (2012) “A secure image steganography technique using Integer Wavelet Transform” 2012 World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies, Trivandrum, India, 2012, pp. 755-758, DOI: 10.1109/WICT.2012.6409175.
4. Hemalatha S, Dinesh U Acharya, and Renuka A, and Priya R Kamath, (2012) “A Novel Image Steganography Technique for Grey Scale Image using Discrete Wavelet Transform”. In: First National Conference on Cyber Security (NCCS – 12), June 2012, Pune, India
5. S Hemalatha, U Dinesh Acharya, A Renuka, Priya R Kamath (2012), “A novel color image steganography using discrete wavelet transform”, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Computational Science, Engineering and Information Technology, 2012
Workshop / Seminars
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five Day Workshop on “Inverse Problems and Applivations”, National Institute of Technology- Karnataka, Surathkal from 9th to 13th July 2018.
- TEQIP-III sponsored Five Day Training on “Signal Processing and Network Communication”, National Institute of Technology- Karnataka, Surathkal from 14th to 18th June 2018.
- GIAN course on “Pattern Recognition with Applications”, Conducted by: Nasir M. Rajpoot (United Kingdom) at National Institute of Technology- Karnataka, Surathkal from 29th January to 2nd February 2018.
- GIAN course on “ADVANCE LEVEL COURSE ON REMOTE SENSING IMAGE PROCESSING AND ANALYSIS”, Conducted by Fabio Dell Acqua (Italy) at National Institute of Technology- Karnataka, Surathkal from 16th to 20th November 2017.
- GIAN course on “MATHEMATICAL METHODS FOR IMAGE PROCESSING”, Conducted by : Francois Malgouyres (France) at National Institute of Technology- Karnataka, Surathkal from 23rd to 27th October 2017.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
Attended IEEE Signal Processing Society Forum on Image and Video Signal Processing held on 27 March 2021