- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-8867710603
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 3.0 Years
- Industry Experience: 0.6 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Electronics & Communication||SCEM, Adyar||VTU, Belgaum|
|M.Tech||Microelectronics and Control Systems||NMAMIT,Nitte||VTU, Belgaum|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
1. Life member of ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education). Membership no. LM 124158
2. Life Member of IAENG( International Association of Engineers). Membership no. 165847
3.Life Member of IETE (Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers). Membership no. AM-501383
Current working in the area of Industrial IoT
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:4
1. Athmika Aravind, Kiran Kumar V.G, Nisha , Shantharama Rai C, “Implementation of Two Light Weight Cryptographic Algorithms”, IOSR JECE, volume 12, issue 4, 2017
2. Deepika S S, Ashwin Kumar, Nisha, “A VHDL Implementation of UART with Error Coding Algorithms”, IOSR JECE, volume 12, issue 4, 2017
3. Mishal Jasmine Ferrao, Mr. Kiran Kumar. V. G, Mrs. Megha N, Ms. Nisha, “Implementation of MSEA using 8 bit reversible ALU”, IJERECE, Volume 4, Issue 5,2017
4. Shrivatsa, Kiran Kumar, Nisha, Survey on High Speed Low Power Full Adder Circuits”, IJERT, Vol. 7, Issue 7, July 2018
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:2
1. Nisha, Vishwas K., Suryanarayana K., Rajaneesh Acharya, “Analysis of Multi Coil Induction Heating System for Semiconductor Wafer Processing,” Nitte Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering, NMAMIT, Nitte on April 11, 2016.
2. Nisha, Vishwas K., Suryanarayana K., Rajaneesh Acharya, “Modeling and Simulation of Multi Coil Induction Heating System for Semiconductor Processing,” IEEE Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information and Communication Technology (RTEICT), 2016.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Coordinated a one day workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights” conducted by Dept. of IT-BT, held in Sahyadri Campus, 27/10/2018.
Projects and Exhibitions
1. Has guided more than 8 SPSS projects and 9 SIP projects.
2. Has guided 4 M.Tech projects.
No Other Activities Details Found.