Mr. Gautham Nayak
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 8970078969
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 0 Years
- Industry Experience: 2.0 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Mechanical Engineering||Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management||VTU|
|M.Des||Design Led Innovation||Srishti Institute of Art Design & Technology , Bangalore||Mysore University|
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Consultation meet - CSIE, IIT Madras
Consultation meeting on “Building Social Entrepreneurship Capacity among technical graduates”, which was held at the Center for Social Innovation and EntrepreneurshipIIT Madras. The program was sponsored by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) in association with UK India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI). The program aimed at building capacity for socially entrepreneurial activity with specific focus on skill based opportunities in the domains such as handicrafts, food processing by providing college students in with skills training through curriculum based social entrepreneurship education.
Projects and Exhibitions
M.Des Capstone Project:
Innovation for a Change
Development of creative curriculum for the next generation
TrashCon Labs Private Limited.
May 2018 - July 2018 (3 months)
During the internship period i have
- Designed and fabricated a scaled model of Trashbot Machine
- Created an animated promotional video of Trashbot
- Worked on collection mechanism of Trashbot