Ms. Pooja K
- Department: Civil Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9035349717
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 1.5 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 1.0 Years
|BE||Civil Engineering||St. Joseph Engineering College||VTU University|
|M Tech||Construction Technology||Shree Devi institute of Technology||VTU University|
Air Aqua System.
Patent: Rajmunni Hombal, Akshay N. K., Pooja K., Rathishchandra R. Gatti, (2018) “System and Method for conversion of sun burnt bricks into second class bricks” has been filed at the Indian Patent Office on 10th September 2019 as a complete application with the application No:-201941036244.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:2
1. Pooja K., Sowmya S. M. (2018) “A Study on Heating and Cooling Regimes of Concrete at Elevated Temperature under different duration of Exposure” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume-5, Issue-6, Impact factor: 6.171, P-ISSN 2395-0072.
2. Rajmunni Hombal, Shwetha L G, Pooja K, Rathishchandra R Gatti,(2018) “ Useful Application of Plastic Waste in Composite Brick Manufacturing” Sahyadri International Journal of Research [SJIR], Vol-4, Issue-1.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:1
Presented a paper on “An Experimental Investigation on Suitability of groundwater for construction practice”, in an International Conference on Civil Engineering Trends and Challenges for Sustainability (CTCS 2019).
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
• Participated in seminar on ‘Intellectual Property Rights: Significance in Business and Research “ organized by VTPC, KSCST and Govt. of Karnataka at SCEM Mangalore on 6th October 2018
• Attended Two Day National Level Workshop on PRIMAVERA delivered by Tech Trunk Ventures Pvt. Ltd. From 24th to 25th March 2017.
• Attended a workshop on “Recycling construction and Demolition (C&D) Wastes” on 28th August in Mangalore.
• Attended the three day” orientation course in values education” Organized at Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education from 14th to 16th February 2019
Projects and Exhibitions
1. Sustainable Use of Dual Waste in Construction. (43K funded by SCEM)
2. Floating Concrete Mix. (40K funded by SCEM)
3. GFRG Flooring Tiles. (40K funded by SCEM)
4. Stabilization of Black Cotton Soil using Lime and Fly Ash.
5. Fabrication of GFRG units using Biodiesel wastes.
6. An Experimental Study on use of magnetized water in cement concrete.
No Other Activities Details Found.