Mr. G B Janardhana Swamy
- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 7019984240
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 8 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||information science & Engineering||Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bangalore||VTU University|
|M Tech||Engineering Management||JSS Academy of Technical Education Bangalore||VTU University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
No Research Details Found.
Most Promising Educators in the higher education Across inidia for the year 2019 by
LuLektz Wall of Fame An initiative to identify, recognise & appreciate the contributors of higher education
Advisory Bord Member, Yazhli Global Multidisciplinary Research Organization (YGMRO)
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No International Journals Found.
No. of National Journals Publications:3
1. A paper entitled "DIRECT TO SOLDIERS" Published In IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering Volume-1(Special Issue),Presented At The National Conference On Advances In Computational Biology, Communication And Data Analytics (Acbcda 2017) Organized By Jain College of Engineering,Belgavi,Karntaka,India.
2. Published a paper entitled " “SMARTBINS An IoT Based Smart Garbage Monitoring System” in the “Trends in Microwave Engineering and Technology” Volume 2 Issue 2 Year 2017.
3. Published a paper entitled " Design And Implementation of Self Monitoring System for Distant Analysis of Patients Condition Using IoT in “Journal of Internet of Things and Information Security” Volume 1 Issue 2 Year 2018.
No. of International Journals Conferences:1
.Presented Paper Entitled”Using Distributed Hash Table To Improve Peer To Peer Resource Sharing In Wireless Mesh Network At ISRASE First International Conference On Recent Advances In Science And Engineering-Bangalore,October 30th And 31st ,2014.
No. of National Conferences :5
1. 1. Presented Paper On “Analysis Of Quality Management Practices In SME’s In Bangalore City”, On Two Days National Conference On “Global Economic Crisis And Its Impact On Indian Corporate And Government Held At Rajarajeshwari College Of Engineering ,Bangalore On 15th And 16th March ,2012.
2. 2. Presented Paper On “Analysis Of Quality Management Practices In Karnataka SME’s”, State Level Technical Symposium On “Reflection Of Emerging Technologies” Held At The National Institute Of Engineering,Mysore-08 On 5th May 2012.
3. 3. Presented Paper On ” State Level technical Paper Presentation Conference On “Emerging Trends In Engineering(Techniti)”Held At The Prasanna College Of Engineering And Technology,Laila,Belthangady D.K.Dist-574214 On 10th Oct 2013.
4.Paper presentation on SMARTBINS- An IoT Based Smart Garbage Monitoring System in presentation competition of Jnanasangama-2017 held on 13th may at VCET,Puttur.
6. 5. Presented Paper Entitled “ Direct to soldiers- Financial Aid To Soldiers”at Jain College of Engineering,Belagavi,CSE Dept. CSIR Sponsered National conferences on Advances in Computation Biology,Communication & Data Analytics organized on 14th may 2017.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Workshop on “Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology”, Held at Prasanna College of Engineering and Technology on “NS-2” on 23rd& 24th Sep-2014.
2. Workshop on “Engineering Pedagogy And Engineering Research”,EPER-2016,held at GSIT,Majali Karwar,6th Feb ,2016.
3. 3 Days Workshop on “Agile Methodologies”2015,held Nitte Meenakshi Institue of Technology, Department of Computer Science & Engineering,Bangalore.
4. One week workshop on “ Research methodology by ICT” conducted by NITTR, Chandigarah associated with GEC ,Karwar ,Oct 23-28 ,2016.
5. One day Workshop on New model curriculum for first year B.E/B.Tech-CBCS Detail syllabus(2018-19) organized by VTU in Association with TEQIP 3.1 held at VTU,Belagavi on 17 May 2018.
6. .Faculty Development program for student induction program conducted by AICTE,south western regional office,Bengaluru from 18th to 20th June ,2018 held at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management.
Projects and Exhibitions
Mentored student project support scheme and social innovation programme in the year 2018-19.
Cleared Machine learning Course through NPTEL.
successfully completed python and C programming course through udemy and linkedin learning