Ms. Vijayalaxmi Kedilaya B
- Department: Civil Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9482904692
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 2 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Civil Engineering||NMAMIT||VTU University|
|M Tech||Structural Engineering||Manipal Institute of Technology||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Guided a total of 3 KSCST funded project of a grant total of Rs.15500
No. of International Journals Publications:1
1. Vijayalaxmi Kedilaya B, Shreelaxmi Prasanth and Anil Hegde, (2018) “Structural Stability of Large Span Free form Shell Structure by Finite Element Method”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(6), pp.287–293.
2. Prashanth S., Vijayalaxmi Kedilaya B. (2019) Can Geopolymer Concrete Replace the Conventional Concrete?—State of the Art. In: Das B., Neithalath N. (eds) Sustainable Construction and Building Materials. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 25. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3317-0_72
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:2
1. Vijayalaxmi Kedilaya " Can Geopolymer concrete replace the conventional concrete? - State of the art" at International Conference on Sustainable1. Construction and Building Material at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
2. Vijayalaxmi Kedilaya, Shreelaxmi Prashanth, Anil Hegde, " Stability Analysis of Freeform Shell Structures on Blast Loading", 2nd International Conference on Recent Research Emerging Trends in Mechanical & Civil Engineering (ICRRETMCE-2018)
No National Conferences Found.