Dr. Ananth Prabhu G
- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Professor
- Phone: +91-8951511111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 10 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 2.0 Years
|BE||Computer Science& Engineering||P.A. College Of Engineering Karnataka||VTU, Belagavi|
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||MIT, Manipal||Manipal University|
|MBA||Information Science||Sikkim Manipal University||Sikkim Manipal University|
|Ph.D||Computer Science & Engineering||P.A.College of Engineering - Research Center||VTU Belgavi|
|Post Doctoral Research||Computer Science Engineering||University of Houston Downtown, USA|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Former Special Officer, VTU
Former IT Advisor, VTU
Cyber Security & Law Trainer, KPA, Mysore
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:9
1. Bhandary, Abhir & Prabhu, Ananth & Rajinikanth, Venkatesan & Krishnan, Palani & Satapathy, Suresh & Robbins, David & Shasky, Charles & Zhang, Yu-Dong & Tavares, Joao & Raja, N.. (2020). Deep-learning framework to detect lung abnormality – A study with chest X-Ray and lung CT scan images. Pattern Recognition Letters. 129. 271-278. 10.1016/j.patrec.2019.11.013.
2. Rohan Don Salins 1 , Ananth Prabhu G 2, Review on Exploring an Analytical Study on Optimal Methods used for Identifying Sexual Offenders or Criminal Identification, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Volume IX, Issue I, JANUARY/2019
3. S. Varsha ; V. Rajinikanth ; G. Ananth Prabhu, Gray Scale Image Multi-Thresholding with Chaotic Cuckoo Search, 2018 ieee international conference on system, computation, automation and networking (icscan), 22 November 2018
4. Fernandes, Steven Lawrence; Gurupur, Varadraj Prabhu; Lin, Hong; Martis, Roshan JoyA, Novel Fusion Approach for Early Lung Cancer Detection Using Computer Aided Diagnosis Techniques,
Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics, Volume 7, Number 8, December 2017, pp. 1841-1850(10)
5. Fernandes, Steven Lawrencea; * | Chakraborty, Baisakhib | Gurupur, Varadraj P.c | Prabhu G, Ananthd, Journal of Integrated Design and Process Science, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 33-43, 2016
6. Steven Lawrence Fernandes, Dr. Ananth Prabhu G,, Dr. Yogananda A,, Dr. Yogananda A,A Comparative Study on Early Skin Cancer Detection Using Computer Aided Diagnosis Techniques, Proceedings of IMCIC - ICSIT 2016
7. Ananth Prabhu G 1 , Dr. Ganesh Aithal 2, Automatic Parallelization for Parallel Architectures Using Smith Waterman Algorithm-Literature Review, International Journal of Engineering Inventions e-ISSN: 2278-7461, p-ISSN: 2319-6491 Volume 3, Issue 9 (April 2014) PP: 1-11
8. Sannidhan M S1 & Dr. Ananth Prabhu G2, A Comprehensive Review on Various StateOf-The-Art Techniques for Composite Sketch Matching, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-12, 2016 ISSN: 2454-1362,
9. Sunil Kumar S1 , Shyam Karanth S2 , Akshay K C3 , Ananth Prabhu4 ,Bharathraj Kumar M5, Improved Aprori Algorithm Based on bottom up approach using Probability and Matrix, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 2, No 3, March 2012 ISSN (Online): 1694-0814
No National Journals Found.