Dr. Anush Bekal
- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Phone: +91-9844324123
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 7.0 Years
- Industry Experience: 1.0 Years
- Research Experience: 5.0 Years
|BE||Electronics and Communication||Canara Engineering College||V T U|
|MS||VLSI-CAD||Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)||Manipal University|
|Ph.D||Analog IC Design (Microelectronics)||Indian Institute of Infomation Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-A)||IIIT-Allahabad|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Presently appointed as Chairperson of the Technical Event Management Committee (TEMC) at IEEE-SB-IIITA
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:3
1. A. Bekal et al., "A 6-bit, Reusable Comparator Stage Based Asynchronous Binary-Search SAR ADC Using Smart Switching Network," IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, vol. 12 (1), pp. 124-131, 2018.
2. A. Bekal et al., "Linear relationship ADC with complimentary switch-based bootstrapped sample and hold circuit," International Journal of Electronics, vol. 104(9) pp. 1427-1446, 2017.
3. A. Bekal, S. Tabassum and M. Goswami, "Low Power Design of a 1V 8-bit 125 fJ Asynchronous SAR ADC with Binary Weighted Capacitive DAC," Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, vol. 26(5), pp. 1750077(1-25), 2016.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:3
- A. Bekal et al., “A Low Power Preamplifier Latch based Comparator Using 180nm CMOS Technology,” IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Postgraduate Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PrimeAsia),pp. 208-212, Dec. 2013.
- A. Bekal et al., “A low power 8-bit Asynchronous SAR ADC design using Charge Scaling DAC,” International Symposium on Electronic System Design(ISED), Dec. 2014.
- A. Bekal et al., “An Improved Dynamic Latch Based Comparator for 8-bit Asynchronous SAR ADC,” IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI), Jul. 2015.
No National Conferences Found.