Dr. Bharath Bhushan S N
- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9480766063
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 5.0 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 2.0 Years
|BSc||EMCs||DVS College||Kuvempu University|
|MS||Computer Science||University of Mysore||Mysore University|
|PhD||Machine Learning and NLP||VTU||VTU|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers - AM1617551
Life member of ISTE – LM124186.
Image Classification using CNN
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
A seed grant of $1000 (One thousand dollars only) towards development of Infant Detection in Vehicle and Esleep System. University of Houston–Downtown (UHD), Texas, USA.
No. of International Journals Publications:6
Refereed Journal Papers (SCI Indexed)
1. Ganesh R. Chate,G. C. Manjunath Patel, S. N. Bharath Bhushan, Mahesh B. Parappagoudar. Comprehensive modelling, analysis and optimization of furan resin-based moulding sand system with sawdust as an additive. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Springer.2019.
2. Bharath Bhushan S N and Ajit Danti. "Classification of compressed and uncompressed text documents." Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier (2018). Impact Factor : 4.639
3. Bharath Bhushan S N and Ajit Danti. "Classification of text documents based on score level fusion approach." Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier. 94 (2017): 118-126. Impact Factor : 1.995
4. Gorabal, J. V., D. H. Manjaiah, and S. N. Bharath Bhushan. "Novel Implementation Of Multimodal Biometric Approaches To Handle Privacy And Security Issues Of RFID Tag." IIOABJ, Vol. 7, No.3, pp. 60–64. 2016.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:5
- Navneeth Krishna, Mahammad Rumaan Khalander, Nandan Shetty and Bharath Bhushan S. N. Segmentation and Detection of Glioma Using Deep Learning. Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering 2019” (AIDE 2019). N.M.A.M Institute of Technology, Nitte, Karnataka, INDIA.
- Bharath Bhushan S N and Ajit Danti, Compression Based Modeling for Classification of Text Documents for Text Mining Applications. Recent Trends in Image Processing & Pattern Recognition (RTIP2R 2018). Solapur University, Solapur, Maharashtra. 21st – 22nd December 2018.
- Bharath Bhushan S N, Ajit Danti, and Steven Lawrence Fernandes. "Integer Representation and B-Tree for Classification of Text Documents: An Integrated Approach." Information and Decision Sciences. Springer, Singapore, 2018. 481-490.
- Rajinikanth, V., Steven Lawrence Fernandes, Bharath Bhushan, and Nayak Ramesh Sunder. "Segmentation and analysis of brain tumor using Tsallis entropy and regularized level set". Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Micro-Electronics, Electromagnetics and Telecommunications. Springer, Singapore, 2018.
- Bharath Bhushan S N, Ajit Danti, and Steven Lawrence Fernandes. "A novel integer representation-based approach for classification of text documents." Proceedings of the International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Technology. Springer, Singapore, 2017.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
· Participated as a Faculty In charge for One day workshop on One-day Workshop on ISRO Satellite Remote Sensing Based Societal Applications on Web was conducted by Professor C. J. Jagadeesha, Scientist, ISRO- NRSC- RRSC and Bangalore.
· Participated as a Faculty In charge for 38th Series Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology(KSCST) Bangalore held at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management Mangaluru on 20 & 21August 2015.
· Attended two days faculty development program on Computer Graphics with OpenGL in RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
· Attended VTU sponsored one week faculty development workshop on Enhancing Competency for Improving Quality Teaching in Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore.
· Attended a work shop on Latex Documentation in Maharani’s Science College Mysore. 2012.
Projects and Exhibitions
Student’s Thesis (Graduate + Under Graduate)
Advisor, Classification E-Mails
Advisor, Identification Skin Cancer.
Advisor, Personality Identification using OCR and Text Mining.
Advisor, Segmentation and Identification of Glioma using Deep Learning.
· Advisor, Symbolic Representation of Speech Data.
· Advisor, Data encryption based approaches for RFID technology.
Reviewer for Journals
- Reviewer for Journal of Computational Science, Elsevier.
- Editorial Board Member in Sahyadri International Journal of Research.
Reviewer and Technical Committee Members for International Conference
- Conducted a special session on Recent Advances in Deep learning for Vision and Signal Processing in International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Science (ICCIDS 2019)
- 1st International Conference on Machine Learning, Image Processing (MIND), Network Security and Data Sciences 2019.
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Image Processing & Pattern Recognition (RTIP2R), Solapur University, Solapur, Maharashtra state, INDIA. December 21-22, 2018.
- International Conference on Smart Computing and Informatics SCI-2017.
- International Conference on Information System Design and Intelligent Applications INDIA-2017.
- International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications FICTA-2017.