Mr. Vinay. B. U
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9611501544
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 4.0 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Mechanical Engineering||M.C. E. Hassan||V T U|
|M.Tech||Manufacturing Science||Siddagganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur||V T U|
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:4
Vinay, B. U., and KV Sreenivas Rao. "Development of Aluminum Foams by Different Methods and Evaluation of its Density by Archimedes Principle." Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science 2.4 (2012): 148-152.
Fernandes, Lawrence J., et al. "Shellfish shell as a bio-filler: preparation, characterization and its effect on the mechanical properties on glass fiber reinforced polymer matrix composites." Int J Eng Sci 3 (2014): 23-26.
Davangeri, Mahesh B., B. U. Vinay, and Vasudeva Bhat. "Development and Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of Asbestos Filled E-Glass/Epoxy Composites." Development 4.1 (2014): 25-30.
Vinay, B. U., and KV Sreenivas Rao. "Effect of Process Parameters on the Properties of Aluminium Metal Foams."
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:3
- Vinay B U, K V Sreenivas Rao, “Synthesis of Aluminum Metal Foams- Present Status”, 60th Indian Foundry Congress – Bangalore, 2012 held at Bangalore International Exhibition Center.
- Vinay B U, K V Sreenivas Rao, “Effect of process parameters on the properties of Aluminum metal foams”, International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in Mechanical Engineering, ICCOMIM-2012, Bangalore, July-2012, Paper Id- MEP28, vol-II, P394-397.
- Vinay B U, K V Sreenivas Rao, “Development of novel method for the production of Aluminum metal foams”, at International Conference on Advanced Materials, Manufacturing, Management and Thermal Sciences held at Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur.
No. of National Conferences :1
- Vinay B U, K V Sreenivas Rao, “Synthesis of Aluminium Metal Foams by Melt Gas Injection (MGI) – A Review”, MOMENTUM-2012, National level Students Technical Symposium, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur.
Workshop / Seminars
No Workshop/Seminar Details Found.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
1. Inter Department Cricket league champions, Jan 26-2013
2. Attended two-week faculty development program on Recent Trends in Advanced Materials And Manufacturing Processes by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, MSRIT, Bangalore-54, between 29th December 2014 to 10th January 2015.
3. Attended faculty development program on “Insights into Sustainable steel manufacturing processes” conducted jointly by Mechanical Department of Sahyadri College of Engineering and JSW, toranagallu under the collaborated sponsorship of VTU-VGST from 16 to 19 July 2013
4. Faculty Coordinator for the “MATERIAOUT REACH”, an interactive talk with the DRDO resource persons from Chennai, which was conducted Jointly by Mechanical Department of Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management and metallurgical department of IIT, Bombay at Mangalore from 03-04-2013 to 04-04-2013
5. Attended workshop on “Computational Mechanics” conducted by civil department, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore on 18/05/2013
6. “Self Esteem and Professional Ethics”, workshop on developing competitive skills for teacher conducted by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangaluru
7. “Feel Teacher”, Learning and Development intervention conducted from 26th to 28th july 2013 by College of Leadership and CLHRD at Sahyadri college of engineering and management, adyar, mangaluru.
8. “Feel Teacher”, Learning and Development intervention conducted from 16th to 18th july 2015 by College of Leadership and CLHRD at Sahyadri college of engineering and management, adyar, mangaluru.
9. freedom and punishment, workshop on developing competitive skills for teacher conducted by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangaluru
10. Participated in science conclave an International Event of Congregation of Nobel Laureates held at IIIT-Allahabad from Dec 8- Dec 14 2012.