Ms. Ramya K
- Department: Civil Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9900339204
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 6.5 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 1.0 Years
|BE||Civil||V.C.E.T. Puttur||V T U|
|M.Tech||CADS||Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management||VTU|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Life memebership of ISTE
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:4
1. Ramya K, Supreeth H. K. (2016). “Seismic Vulnerability Study on RC Bare Frames Using Non Linear Static Analysis” IJSART, Vol. 2, Issue 08.
2. Ramya K, Preethi R. (2017), “Seismic Analysis of Medium Rise Multi-Storey RCC Frame with and without Vertical Irregularity” IJSRD, Vol.5, Issue 08.
3. Ramya K, Kavyashree, Subrahmanya R M, Shanmukha Shetty, Dr. B G Nareshkumar (2018), “Developing of an equivalent rectangular column for an L-shaped RC column having similar ultimate load moment characteristics.” IRJET, Vol.5, Issue 08
4. Ramya K, Megha S. Mahaldkar (2019) “Analysis of Multi-storey RC building Subjected to blast load using time history method” IJISRT, Vol.04, Issue 06.
No National Journals Found.
Workshop / Seminars
Participated in a one day workshop on “Offshore Engineering and Opportunities” on November 2014 at Sahyadri College of Engineering And Management, Mangalore.
Participated in a four day faculty development program “FEEL Teacher”on July 2015 at Sahyadri College of Engineering And Management, Mangalore in association with HRM Institute of Training, Mangalore.
Participated in a four day faculty development program on “Holistic View to Construction Practices,” on July 2015 at Sahyadri College of Engineering And Management, Mangalore.
Attended 5days GIAN course at NITK on offshore structures
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.