Mr. Lawrence Joseph Fernandes
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9449102115
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 8.0 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 1.5 Years
|BE||Mechanical Engineering||KVG College Of Engineering, Sullia||VTU, Belagavi|
|M.Tech||Computational Analysis in Mechanical Science||SJEC, Mangalore||VTU, Belagavi|
|(Ph.D)||Bio-fuels, CI engine||VTU-RC, MITE, Moodbidri||VTU, Belagavi|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ENGINEERS (IAENG)
- Universal Association of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineers (UAMAE)
- Member of ASTM International
- IC ENGINE
Secured Third Rank in M.Tech (CAMS) under VTU, Belagavi.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Project Name:"EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ON PERFORMANCE AND EMISSION CHARACTERISTICS USING POULTRY WASTE BIODIESEL AND ADDITIVES IN CI ENGINE" Grants Rs 13,000/-
No. of International Journals Publications:1
- Shellfish shell as a Bio-filler: Preparation, characterization and its effect on the mechanical properties on glass fiber reinforced polymer matrix composites, IJES, Vol (3), 8 23-26, 2014.
- Low cost method for the production of aluminum metal foams”, Hindawi Publications (Submitted).
No National Journals Found.
Workshop / Seminars
No Workshop/Seminar Details Found.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
- Treasurer- “ FLAMES” MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION
- I.A Coordinator for Mechanical Engineering Department
- Participated in one week faculty development programme on "Insights into Sustainable Steel Manufacturing Practices" under VTU - VGST, held at JSW Steel, Toranagallu, Bellary 2013.
- Participated in faculty development programme "Mission 10x" SCEM, Mangalore 2013.
- Participated in one week faculty development programme on “ADVANCES IN BIO-LUBRICANTS AND CUTTING FLUIDS” under TEQIP, Phase-II by Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan-2014.
- Participated in one day Workshop On “Recent Advances in Bio-fuels and I.C. Engines”, by Srinivas Institute of Technology, Mangalore 2014.
- Participated in Two day Workshop on “Research Workshop for Doctoral Candidates” by SCEM, Mangalore -23rd and 24th Jan 2015.
- Participated in "Workshop on Self Esteem & Work Ethics" 21/01/2015 to 22/01/2015.
- Participated in workshop "Intellectual Property Rights: Significance for Academia in Business and Research" Mangalore 2015
- Participated in faculty development programme "Research Methodology" under Mangalore University, Mangalore 2016.
- Participated in faculty development programme "Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering" under St. Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore 2017.
- Participated in seminar "Intellectual Property Rights: Significance in Business and Research" under GoK, KSCST & VTPU KARNATAKA, 2018