Dr. Rathishchandra R Gatti
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Designation: Professor
- Phone: +91-9481847572
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 7.0 Years
- Industry Experience: 7.0 Years
- Research Experience: 10.0 Years
|BE||Mechanical||N.I.T.K. Surathkal||NITK, Surathkal|
|PGDip.GSM||Global Strategic Management||ICFAI||ICFAI|
|G.C.R.C||Research Commercialisation||Australian Technology Network||Curtin University|
|Ph.D||Energy Harvesting||Department of Mechanical Engineering||CURTIN UNIVERSITY|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Member of SAE
Member of IE
- Energy Harvesting/Generation.
- iOT Autonomous sensors and actuators.
- Mechatronic Product design and development.
- Modelling & Simulation of mechanical /electromechanical systems.
- Australian Postgraduate award from Australian Government for my PhD.
- Patent award for achieving a patented invention (CA 2688764 /US8027154) on modular retrofit switchboard for Canadian and US homes.
- Management Award from GE India innovation centre for efficient execution of NPD projects.
- GE APPLAUSE award,
- GE Centre of excellence contribution Award.
- Micro innovation award from GE India innovation centre.
- Business development Award at SVE.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Guided 2 M.S students at Curtin University Perth.
TRIP VGST grant.
R&D/Product development programs in GE Industrial as NPI program manager- Zero Energy home program,Intelligent Switchgear, Renovation switchgear program.
No. of International Journals Publications:0
US Patent US8027154/ Canadian Patent CA 2688764 for a smart design of renovation electrical distribution board Gatti, R., & Howard, I. (2012).
Electromagnetic Energy Harvesting by Spatially Varying the Magnetic Field, Proceedings of the 2011 2nd International Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science.
PhD Thesis - Spatially-varying multi-degree-of-freedom electromagnetic energy harvesting- publicly available at http://tinyurl.com/ooxmp4h
No National Journals Found.