Mr. Shivakumar K M
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9008807243
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 4.5 Years
- Industry Experience: 3.0 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Mechanical||B.V.B College, Hubli||V T U|
|M.Tech||Production Management||B.V.B College, Hubli||V T U|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
IAENG- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ENGINEERS
MISTE- MEMBER OF INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Experiment and numerical study on optimizing machining parameters for Nickel based alloys
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:5
1.Shivakumar K M, Hanumantharaya R, Mahadev U M, Kiran prakasha A, “Implementation of FMEA in Injection Moulding”, Process, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume22 Number 5- April 2015.
2. Mahadev U.M, Vinay B U, Shivakumar K M, Kiran Prakasha, “Investigative Studies on the Mechanical Behaviour of Banana Fiber Sugarcane Bagasse Powder Reinforced Polymer Composites”IJSART - Volume 2 Issue 6 –JUNE 2016 ISSN: 2395-1052.
3. Shivakumar K. M, Manjunath Patel G. C, Ganesh R. Chate and Sandeep M. J,“Effect of Ecological Moulding Sand Additives on Mould hardness and Permeability ofChemical bonded Sand Mould System” (submitted manuscript- IISC, Bengaluru)
4. Mahadev U M1, Dr C G Sreenivasa2, Shivakumar K M3“ A Review on Production of Aluminium Metal Foams” International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing, Materials and Energy Engineering held on 2-3 March 2018.
5.NS Mahesha, R Hanumantharaya, MB Davanageri, KM Shivakumar, “Tribological Wear Behavior of AISI 630 (17-4 PH) Stainless Steel Hardened by Precipitation Hardening”, American Journal of Materials Science 6 (4A), 6-14.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:1
1. Presented paper “A Review on Production of Aluminium Metal Foams” International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing, Materials and Energy Engineering held on 2-3 March 2018 which is jointly organized by MITE Mangaluru and Binghamton University of New York published in Scopus Indexed IOP Conference Series Proceedings, IOP Publishing Ltd, United Kingdom.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
- Participated in seven days workshop on “Enhancing competency for improving quality teaching” by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore, July 21st-26th 2014.
- Participated in two days workshop on “Building Self Esteem and Work Ethics” by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore, in May2015
- Undergone one week training programme “How to Bridge the gap between Industry and academic” organized by JSW steel limited, Bellary on January 2016
- Participated in two days workshop on “Industry Pollution Control” by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore, on 9th and 10th June, 2017.
- Participated in two days workshop on “Road Map to NBA Outcome based education and blooms taxanomy” by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore, on 4th and 5th July, 2017.
- Participated in two days short term course on “Soft computing and optimizing techniques in Mechanical Engineering” by Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore, on 13th and 14th July, 2017.
- Participated in 5 days workshop on “ Basics of Auto Caed” at Canara Engineering College, Mangaluru.
- Participated in 3 days Faculty development program at RIMSE,Mysuru.
Projects and Exhibitions
1. Mechanised Cart for multiaction. (Guided for 3rd sem students)
2. Multipurpose Areca nut tree climber.(Guided for 3rd sem students
3.Smoke absorbing chimney.(Guided for 1st sem students)
No Other Activities Details Found.