Mr. Kiran Prakasha. A.
- Department: Mechanical Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9035017430
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 8 Years Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BE||Mechanical Engineering||V.C.E.T. Puttur||V T U|
|M.Tech||Computer Integrated Manufacturing||Sahyadri College Of Engineering & Management||V T U|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Member of ISTE
Member of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:4
1. “Shellfish shell as a Bio-filler: Preparation, characterization and its effect on the mechanical properties on glass fiber reinforced polymer matrix composites” , The International Journal Of Engineering And Science (IJES), Volume 3, Issue 8 ,ISSN (E): 2319 – 1813 ISSN (P): 2319 – 1805
2. “ Implementation of FMEA in Injection Moulding Process, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 23 Issue 1- April 2015 ISSN 2231-5381
3. Vinay B U, Hanumantharaya R, Kiran Prakasha A, Mahadev U M, Ashok Kumar G P”Low Cost Method for the Production of Aluminum Metal Foams”, IJSART - Volume 2 ,Issue 6 –JUNE 2016 ISSN [ONLINE]: 2395-1052
4. Mahadev U.M, Vinay B U, Shivakumar K M, Kiran Prakasha A, “Investigative Studies on the Mechanical Behaviour of Banana Fiber Sugarcane Bagasse Powder Reinforced Polymer Composites”, ISSN [ONLINE]: 2395-1052, IJSART - Volume 2 Issue 6 –JUNE 2016.
No National Journals Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Participated in the workshop on "Computational Mechanics" held at SCEM, Mangaluru on may 2013
2. Attended and coordinated four days VTU- VGST sponsored faulty development program on " Insights into sustainable steel manufacturing practices" held at JSW Steels , Toranagallu, Bellary on July 2013
3. Participated in WIPRO sponsored Engineering Faculty Workshop "MISSION 10X" held at SCEM, Mangaluru on October 2013
4. Participated in one day workshop on "Recent advances in bio-fuels and I.C Engines- RABFiCE 2014" held at SIT, Valachil on December 2014.
5. Participated in the workshop on "Self Esteem & Work Ethics" held at SCEM, Mangaluru on January 2015.
6. Participated in the workshop on "Pathway to success for teachers" held at SCEM, Mangaluru on January 2015
7. Participated in the workshop on "Intellectual Property Rights :Significance for Academia in Business" in association with Visvesvaraya Trade Promotion Center, held at SCEM, Mangaluru on June 2015.
8.Participated in two weeks Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India sponsored faulty development program on " Recent Trends in Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Processes" held at MSRIT,Bangalore January 2015.
Projects and Exhibitions
1. “A working model of Hovercraft”, a SPSS guided project team participated in “SRISTI” project exhibition competition held at Bangalore in 2015.
2. Guided a final year project “Telescopic Sprayer” , which was funded by KSCST in 2015-16
3. Guided a final year project “Telescopic Sprayer” ,secured first place in “Tech Vision- 2016” project exhibition competition
4.Guided many more SPSS, academic project groups from 2012 till date.
1.Faculty advisor for FLAMES(Association of mechanical engineering students) for the academic year 2013-14
· 2. Represented college as SSTH Regional coordinator for Kerala in 2014.
· 3.Faculty advisor for FLAMES(Association of mechanical engineering students) for the academic year 2014-15
· 4. Faculty advisor for SAE BAJA Team in 2015
5. Participated & accompanied the college Team in SAE BAJA 2015, an national level off-road car racing competition held at Indhore, M.P
· 6. Faculty advisor for FLAMES (Association of mechanical engineering students) for the academic year 2015-16
· 7. Represented college as SSTH Regional coordinator for Kerala in 2015.
· 8. Faculty advisor SAE SUPRA Team for the year 2015-16
· 9. Participated & accompanied the college Team in SAE SUPRA 2016, an national level student version of formula car racing competition held at BIC, Greater Noida, U.P
· 10. Faculty advisor for FLAMES (Association of mechanical engineering students) for the academic year 2016-17
· 11. Faculty Advisor(second) for SAE BAJA -2017 Team
· 12. Representing college as zonal coordinator for Bantwal zone in 2016