Mr. Janardhana D R
- Department: Information Science & Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9663429872
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 12 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 2.0 Years
|B.E||EEE||JNNCE, Shivamogga||V T U|
|M.Tech||Computer Science Engineering||JNNCE Shimoga||V T U|
|(Ph.D)||Computer Science & Engineering||Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management||VTU, Belagavi|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Life Member CSI-2010001007
Life Member ISTE-88168
Life Member Data Science Association
IoT Security, Data Science, and Machine Learning
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:1
No. of National Journals Publications:5
1. Published a paper entitled “Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining using Machine Learning Techniques” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, ISSN: 2320-9798, Vol.03, Issue 10, OCT 2015, page 9321-9329
2. Published a paper entitled “ Image-Based OTP for Data Sharing in Cloud Using Accountability Method” in International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research, ISSN:2455-2631, Vol.01, Issue 9, SEP 2016
3. Published a paper entitled " A Survey on Large Scale Medical Image Processing" International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research, ISSN-2393-8374, pp-36-40, Vol-4, Issue-7,2017
4. Published a paper entitled “Sound Classification using Machine Learning and Neural Networks” International of Innovative Research and Technology, Vol-4, Issue-12, May 2018
5. Published a Paper entitled " IoT Based Energy and Waste Management for Smart Cities" Sahyadri International Journal of Research, Vol-4, Issue-1, Dec 2018.
No. of International Journals Conferences:2
1.Presented a paper on "Feature Enhancement Based Text Sentiment Classification using Deep Learning Model" in the 5th IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication & Security (ICCCS-2020), at IIT-Patna from OCT 14-16th -2020.
2. Presented a paper on "Abusive Comments Classification in Social Media using Neural Networks" in the 3rd International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communication (ICICC-2020), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1165. Springer, Singapore, Aug 2020, pp 439-444.
No. of National Conferences :1
1.Amrutha P, Shilpa K Raju, Sreelakshmi K, Theertha K, Prof. Janardhana D R,
"Efficient Audio Signal Processing For Musical Instruments Application" National Conference on Recent Advances in Information and Communication Engineering,4th May 2016
Workshop / Seminars
* Participated and Completed successfully 5-days AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Cyber Security" from 1st to 05th FEB-2021 at the Jawaharlal Nehru National Colleg of Engineering, Shimoga - Karnataka.
* Participated and Completed successfully 5-days AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Blockchain" from 02nd to 06th NOV-2020 at the Indian Institute of InformationTechnology, Dharwad - Karnataka.
* Participated and Completed successfully 5-days Online STTP course on " Application of Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Engineering Problems" organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT, Srinagar, J&K from 26th to 30th October 2020
* Participated and Completed successfully 1-week AICTE sponsored STTP on " Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models for Medical Domain Applications" from 5th to 10th Oct-2020 at Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal, Karnataka.
* Participated and Completed successfully 1-week AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Data Sciences" from 21st to 25th SEP-2020 at National Institute of Technology - Karnataka.
* Participated in 5-days in-house FDP on "Research Trends and Challenges in Information Technology " organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangaluru from 04-08th Aug 2020 through ICT mode.
* Participated in 5-days in-house FDP on "Responsive Web Development using PHP" organized by Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangaluru from 27th -31st July 2020 through ICT mode.
* Participated in 1-week FDP on " Trends in Data Science" organized by M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru from 13th July to 17th July 2020 through ICT mode.
* Attended 1-week STTP through ICT mode on " How to write Thesis and Research Paper" organized by NITTTR, Kolkata from 22/06/2020 to 26/06/2020
* Specialization Certification Course on “An Introduction to Programming the Internet of Things (IoT)” from Coursera in April 2020.
* Specialization Certification Course on “Blockchain” from Coursera in April 2020.
* 12-week (July-Oct 2019) Certification Course Completed on "Ethical Hacking" with Elite+Silver grade from NPTEL, IIT Kharagpur.
* 8-week(Feb-Apr 2019) Certification Course completed on “Machine Learning” from NPTEL, IIT Madras.
* 1 Week workshop on "NBA/NAAC Accreditation Process" Sponsored by AICTE under Margadarshana Scheme at MSRIT Banglore from
10th Dec 2018 to 15th Dec 2018.
* 1-week AICTE-ISTE Induction/Refresher Programme on "Data Science and Classification Practicing with Python and MatLab" at JNNCE, Shivamogga from 16th July 2018 to 21st July 2018.
* 2 days workshop on " System Design in the Era of IoT" by Prof. Joseph Sifakis, at SCEM, Sahyadri Campus, Mangaluru from 11th Jan 2018 to 12th Jan 2018.
* 5 days " Sahyadri Conclave" participated at SCEM, Sahyadri Campus, Mangaluru from 6th Jan to 10th Jan 2018.
* 2 days Workshop on " Outcome Based Education and Bloom's Taxonomy" at SCEM, Sahyadri Campus, Mangaluru from 14th July 2017 to 15th July 2017.
* 2 days Workshop cum Symposium on "IT Innovation for Smart City" at IIIT Allahabad on 14th & 15 March 2015.
* 2-week Workshop on “Research Methodology” Jan 15th -24th 2013 at JNNCE Shimoga.
* 3-day workshop on “Computer-Aided Electrical Design ” Jan 7th – 9th 2013 at HKBKCE Bangalore.
* 2-day FDP on “Low power Embedded system using MSP430 Microcontroller” JAN 11th-12th 2012 at SJCE Mysore
* 1-week workshop on “High Impact Teaching Skills” NOV 8th to 13th 2010 at PESITM Shimoga.
* 2-day workshop on “ Introduction to Robotics” May 31st to June 1st,2010 at SDMCE Dharwad.
* 2-day FDP on “Prospects, Challenges, Development, and Issues in the power sector in Indian Context” DEC 21st -23rd 2009 at NMIT Bangalore.
* 2-day FDP on “Teachers Effectivity Program” 13th & 14th July 2009 at PESITM Shimoga.
* 2-day workshop on “Wireless Sensor Networks” May 9-10th 2009 at JNNCE Shimoga.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.